SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Well after a huge amount of unessessary of hot air was expended...

1. 13,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4447
    Well after a huge amount of unessessary of hot air was expended over the "expected" nature of the report, it arrived within 4 days of it, we'll within any reasonable margin of error except for the most entrenched critics.

So where to now, the threat of C&M has gone unless spod prices take a dive again so that removes a major barrier to any shareprice appreciation due to rising spod prices.

The next obvious obstacle is simply establishing if our likely earnings and assets justify our MC and thats always hard to quantify as we are likely to have a loss this FY , what value do you put on a loss making asset. I guess the market will give us its thoughts. The upcoming quarterly will give us some clues and the following quarterly considerably more as it will include recent price rises.The ramp up timeline has moved from the middle of this CY to just this CY but in general the metrics are improving.

The bottom line is they are confident enough to continue operations with the cash buffer they have on hand so the shareprice is likely to reflect any movement in the price spod going forward more closely than it has been recently, we will see. There is always the possibility of left field events. The turn in the price of spod in the last few weeks has been rather fortuitous we would have likely been forced into C&M if it hadn't .

Any movement on a refinery at NAL or a concentrator at Moblan can only happen if offtakes/ finance/ partners are in place and I guess that will take the time it takes.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $355.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.218M 35.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 12866478 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 6533719 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ 10107117
Last updated 13.24pm 30/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.