SYA 12.2% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

Well that's the thing isn't it. If there is something which you...

1. 10,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3575
    Well that's the thing isn't it. If there is something which you are not clear about and the company puts out information that is shall we say "obtuse" then one ought to at least try and get that clarified.

I'd highlight the JV in this regard and especially the Shareholder Agreement that governs it (and by that I mean the specific agreement between SYA and PLL) which is not the same as the BoD running the operations of the incorporated JV (SYQ). JB put some info out during the AGM ... I needed clarification and got what I needed to remove the ambiguity ... but you wont read that in a PR (typically). Some here think thats "inside information". Some here expect if you ask any question e.g. "Are you putting the company up for sale?" that you'll get an answer ... of course not. You have to get the context right and not be to specific.

So are things "looking rosey" ... your guess would be as good as anyones. Add $1,000 to the price of SC and that helps all kinds of bad medicine (yeah yeah BonJovi) go down. If you can recall Reg Spencer's recent commentary - he highlighted his thoughts on why NAL would not go done the path of C&M ... some of which is clearly "echoed" in SYA's PR.

The best you can do is to try and "match stories" and probe the differences for yourself.

BTW well done on WA1 ... I tried to get it in when it started its retracement from Jan'24 ~$15 high, thinking I could snag it around $8.50 (I guess ~$9.50 was the price you had to pay to get good value then).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.006(12.2%)
Mkt cap ! $452.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.3¢ $4.920M 109.0M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1770694 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 5794845 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 11.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.3¢ 80342928
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.