SYA 4.44% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

When the trash - a scrappy quarterly - gets put out on Wednesday...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    When the trash - a scrappy quarterly - gets put out on Wednesday evening everyone that reads it will know the deal. The question is - what corrective actions will they take.

It's unfortunate that the new independent directors are not already on board. And the two experienced CEO's have departed. That basically leaves the current MD (JB) and Director (AB) calling the shots. It's a big ask.

The marginal nature of the ore body at NAL and the current financial constraints on further exploration means that how they spend the funds they & PLL have (available to the JV) is critically important for survival.

It would seem that the time has come for decisions to be made for bolder and more direct actions to be taken and announcements to change from being 'aspirational' wish list - down the road -items.

PLL sold part of their stake in Atlantic and received the $7+ mill. It seems they have taken the decision that the funds tied up there are better deployed elsewhere. I think that is a good decision on their part. SYA are still going to have funds from their last 2 cap raises. How much - we'll know soon.

So, to me, the thing is how to best deploy those available funds for maximum bang for buck. There's JB & AB, Sylvain & team along with JV partner PLL and their team that include risk analysts etc. I hope those risk spreadsheets they come up with show that the least risky path is to develop that carbonate plant promptly. That it will be most likely to have the biggest impact on revenues going forward that the JV can actually control. Selling higher prices carbonate = revenue boosts to the JV.

THEY've still got first mover advantage - it's now close to being a matter of use it or lose it.

And THEY = US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $1.270M 29.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1599999 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 2841295 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ 20812014
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.