SLX 2.23% $5.04 silex systems limited

I looked twice but I missed the bit about the MD taking a pay...

1. 2,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    I looked twice but I missed the bit about the MD taking a pay cut for what is surely now a caretaker's role that will allow him to hone his golf and fishing skills.

IQE will bring cREO to market and hopefully fill SLX coffers but we don't need an MD on $500,000pa to help thanks.

Even the positive spin around uranium has disappeared.

"in view of the depressed state of the global nuclear fuel markets, anypreservation plan will necessarily involve either a significant reduction in US-based activities, or a cessation of all US -based activities and repatriation of the SILEX technology to Australia"

There is no conceivable positive in the above statement

The ALP's greatest coo has today seen the re-election of the left wing 'plant' into the coalition. This means further support of world energy policy lunacy which is alluded to:

"the impact has also been felt in several countries in Western Europe, Asia and the US, where the share of nuclear power generation is set to decrease under current government policies and/or economic pressures"

That is to say: the markets we are targeting are shunning the product we are hanging our hat on

"several other countries including China, India, Russia and the UAE are undertaking significant expansion of their nuclear energy programs, however the fuel markets for these countries are generally less accessible"

That is to say: the markets were our product would make us and them a fortune are a closed shop

But hey lets keep that deal with the US in play. They will knock us back and their adversaries will knock us back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.04
Change
0.110(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.213B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.04 $5.24 $5.01 $2.406M 470.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2359 $5.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.05 1377 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.05
  Change
0.110 ( 2.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.05 $5.24 $5.01 69097
Last updated 12.47pm 30/04/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.