SLX 2.58% $5.97 silex systems limited

Yep, if they are asking the nrc for permission next week to load...

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Yep, if they are asking the nrc for permission next week to load the "glowing green stuff" into the pilot plant you would think that they are pretty happy with what they have put together and not anticipating/having major issues or changes.
    I was concerned that they may have had some issues since the last update in November, but the progress reported seems good to me. (not that i would know a uf6 isotope if i tripped over one)
    Elsewhere, reading between the lines, it seems to me as if the $100 million on offer from the Doe haleu scheme later this year and the potential money for Leu is what interests Gle rather than the current request for haleu proposals. Slide 16 in the investor presentation shows just tails reinrichment and leu production and i dont think this new slide was an accidental inclusion.
    That is perfectly fine with me as I have always thought that starting with Haleu was a bad fit for Gle. The massive increase in the SWU price means Leu is where the money is i reckon.
    I think haleu proposals have to be in by early march (8th?), so we will hear soon.
    All in i thought it a good update and i can almost picture a bunch of scientists and engineers huddled around that test loop feeling strangely, slightly aroused.
    Fun times coming up for laser enrichment nerds over the next few months i reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.97
Change
0.150(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.413B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $5.99 $5.69 $4.527M 770.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $5.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.99 2938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.96
  Change
0.150 ( 2.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.89 $6.00 $5.69 105219
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.