SLX 0.40% $4.92 silex systems limited

I think you will find that the 23/4 announcement said...

1. zog
    2,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 895
    I think you will find that the 23/4 announcement said "Negotiation of a binding purchaseagreement and associated documentation is well advanced and, providing there are nounforeseen difficulties, is expected to be finalized for execution in the current quarter. Subjectto obtaining US Government approvals, the proposed restructure of GLE would result in Silexacquiring a 51% interest, and Cameco increasing its interest in GLE from 24% to 49%". Since this was 23 April I assume the "current quarter" means that the conclusion of the negotiations is now expected to be 30 June 2019 not 30 April 2019 as in the prior announcement.

Payment to GEH of US$300k/ month was due from 1 Sept 2018 in the prior announcement (seen to be concluded on 30 April so I would expect that an additional 2 months (i.e May and June) will be added to this payments (i.e a total payment to GEH for the 10 month from 1 Sept 2018 to 30 June of US$3m) for conclusion at end of June (note 49% of this payment will be made by Cameco). In addition there is the development cost of the Lucas heights operation from June 2018 which Cameco have not contributed to so I would hope that Cameco would re-imburse SLX for 49% of this development cost - however no announcement has been made on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.