SLX 5.41% $4.02 silex systems limited

I agree Scaggs, the plants at Fukushima were very old design and...

1. 20,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1785
    I agree Scaggs, the plants at Fukushima were very old design and they were in the wrong place or at least the power supply was, and I also get what you say about flying or living in a brick house, also working near a slag heap at a coal fired power station even, that is also very radioactive as well.

But GEH deciding not to enrich the RepU bundle, but to leave it with the Pu bundle was something really bad for GLE at the time.
    But like you say, it may have ended up being a better deal for us anyway, and for Cameco for that matter?
    I like the way Tim Gitzel operates, he is a thinker IMHO and someone who wants to get things done and he has money behind him as well, only he would know the real value of GLE and he seems to like what he see's don't you think?
    As for MG, well maybe he feels like it is better to under promise and over deliver with his time frames? lots of companies do that!
    Also consider this? they say that they will be in commercial operation for ZSS in 2022 all being well? it is the same technology for enriching Uranium only slightly modified to enrich ZSS being used, they just changed the gas is what I read!
    So less than two years to get the plant fully commercially operational, the commercial pilot must be fairly close surely for ZSS? so how does that compare with Wilmington, would they have similar problems?
    OK Uranium may need more shielding etc? but some work was already done on this at Oak Ridge already and GLE paid for that! maybe some of it may belong to the US still?
    Just what remains to be seen? but it has to be remembered that they were working with RepU back then! and some of the radioactive Isotopes would have been very much harder to deal with than just enriched Uranium to either 5% or 19.75% with it's radioactivity, in a way I am really glad that Silex are no longer working on that! because it would have been a much harder task I reckon?

Was Tim Gitzel calling the US's bluff by saying there was no hurry for Paducah? maybe maybe not? perhaps he really does want GLE tech in Canada to fit with his existing fuel stuff to supply North America to help them with suspected fuel supplies?
    It does seem like the Canadians want an enrichment plant there now though?

But today's announcement was a ripper compared to what we were getting in comparison before this.
    ALL in my opinion.
    Last edited by moosey: 25/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.02
Change
-0.230(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $952.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.11 $4.12 $3.85 $3.464M 863.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 995 $4.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.06 3085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.