SLX 1.70% $4.19 silex systems limited

I do get your point M, but as you may know I like to keep it...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I do get your point M, but as you may know I like to keep it straight and simple.
    Geh may have had things going on but the Fukashima thing (and the reactors safety features there compared to todays Smr designs could be like comparing a T model ford to today's cars) was primarily responsible for the shut down of dozens of reactors and a sudden over supply of nuclear fuel/uranium world wide.
    The uranium/swu price and thus the potential profit margin for Silex and all other uranium enrichment projects fell dramatically.
    Regardless of why geh wanted out of GLE it was a hard sell because of this. Not a total disaster though because Silex was able to secure GLE for a song and it looks like they may be able to get a plant built and gain 25% of GLE if the uranium price recovers and the world puts Fukashima behind it.
    Just a ps. It is worth reading a bit about Fukashima to get a balanced veiw of how bad it was. The press sometimes love to throw words and numbers around without context to sell a story, especially radiation levels, but when you compare those exposures to things like flying Sydney to LA or living in a brick house it puts thing in perspective I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.