ALR 0.00% 0.3¢ altair minerals limited

Ann: Operational Update and Key Tenement Renewal, page-65

1. 5,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Given that CHK are continuing to drill the hole and that there is no news today is positive imo.

Seems the CEO is now keen to announce progress as it happens and I expect an announcement when the hole has been completed and they are moving onto the next. The longer it takes the better as they chase the mineralisation. Apart from a possible sprinkle tomorrow the weather looks good for the next week.

In relation to OD, I think it is a minor distraction. CHK kicked a goal securing the major rights to the lease (with expenditure) before the BHP Oak dam results showed a very significant deposit. For OD it is understandable to be somewhat aggrieved about this but a deal is a deal and CHK has more than met their obligations in fulfilling the requirements of the buy in.

OD could be trying to string it out until the end date of the agreement to raise capital. If this is indeed the case then they certainly wont have to capital to conduct a drawn out legal battle. I am sure the advice presented to them by their legal team would be to just accept the terms that they agreed to and move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4.272K 1.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 48669674 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8156023 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.