AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Operational Update and Resignation of NED, page-103

1. 9,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18268

I tried to previously get your financial analysis when you said AVZ was not viable - Post #: 44548333 - but I haven't seen that yet.

So now we are moving to other producers been able to supply, albeit it sounds like you now think AVZ will get to mining this decade? Anyway, generally interested where you think the supply to 2000 GWh is going to come from assuming that forecast comes in, noting water issues in Atacama btw, and current GWh supply is about 300 GWh in 2020. A while ago I did a post on what 2000 GWH means. Here is some extracts of this post - Post #: 43657165 - with this post also going into details on battery types as well.

"So, what does 2000 GWh translate to in 2030. In producing spodumene if your average recovery rate is 80% then depending on grade of deposit you will need up to 20.3 operations, if average mine equivalent is Li20 is 1%, (16.2 operations if ore feed grades 1.25% Li20), with each operation having the equivalent hard rock equivalent ore feed capacity of 5 mtpa. Obviously far more if the configuration is 2 mtpa ore feed capacity operations. If recovery rates are lower then need more mines."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2155/2155877-e23e33d2423a4353aed6a5bc8a3cf5be.jpg

Clearly you have a view around demand, supply sources etc etc so would be interested in what this view actually entails. It is a sharing forum so why not provide some substance to your posts?

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.