AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Operational Update and Resignation of NED, page-108

1. 9,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17656
    No, if you read the embedded post, I said if the growth trajectory figures come into been there will be room for AVZ this side of 2025, probably 2023/24 (or 2022/23 if they are lucky). Lithium prices are done because a lot of companies came into production at the same time, and gigafactory capacity is still been built and yet to come onstream. The question is when will that self correct. I am banking about 2021/22, but as prices will not go back to the 2017/18 levels the expansion plans you talk about for established plays are not there in the caacity you think (given opex costs btw) and now Atacama has its issues around water. So, have a 2nd try after understanding actually what my views are.

Myself and yourself are starting to sound like this - old timers would understand this. Gen Z will ask what is a 'record' LOL

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2156/2156073-f59202a559ffba5e7df50601e03a8e0f.jpg

Note: AVZ is more bullish than me on that 'market supply/demand correction' by the way.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.