AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Operational Update and Resignation of NED, page-41

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072
    As I said yesterday, “the next two days will be very interesting”.

Act one, done. Act two and three, coming soon.

Act two, reading between the lines In regards to the resignation of the Hauyou NED today, most likely due to unstated dilution of their shareholding …

I would anticipate that the AVZ-Yibin relationship has been consummated and an announcement will be released after trade today or tomorrow that the proposed placement funds have been banked and the shares issued to issued Yibin Tianyi.

Act three, with the “Request for tender for the Roche Dure process plant package” being issued to the market that short term all important AVZ-Yibin binding offtake agreement may be “closed out” and drop at the same time or shortly after Act two.

Either ways, exciting times ahead for AVZ shareholders with more proactive news being imminent. Bye …

……………………………………………………………………………………………….……
    Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
    ~ Dr Seuss

“Request for Tender (RFT) for the process plant package for the Manono Lithium and Tin Operations (“MLTO” has been issued to the market on 8 May 2020 and will close on the 24 July 2020”.

The Company currently intends to issue the Placement shares pursuant to existing placement capacity under ASX Listing Rules 7.1 and 7.1A and anticipates the Placement to be completed by 13 May 2020”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.