ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Harvey687,Knowing the names won't make much of a difference, I...

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1689
    Harvey687,

Knowing the names won't make much of a difference, I believe. We can reasonably conclude these 2-5 EV manufacturers are big names with extensive stables.

Prototyping has been what I have been waiting for. That says "commitment" to me. Unless something goes seriously wrong. But I am assuming that in all the prior external validation, the scientists concerned know what they're looking for, and will know from previous testing and validation routines how to spot inconsistencies and potential problems. Among other things, that is their job.

So I believe David is vindicated. Today's announcement is a turning point.

The litany of "agreements" that avacrack posted yesterday brought a wry but woeful grin to my face. There are answers to many of those, but our hopes for many of these have been not so much dashed against the rocks as in the Philips case, but simply and slowly desiccated. However, j&b85 have frequently noted references to the use of Anteobind in scientific papers, which tells me that ever so slowly, word is getting around, word spawned in part from many of those avacrak has listed that are in life sciences. After all, we do have a disruptive technology, and disruption for many executives is a very hard pill to swallow. I think the battery world is learning about Anteotech, far more quickly. For the case for AnteoX is very clear - cost reduction and efficacy. Less clear with Life Sciences, perhaps.

David has the correct focus on the bigger fish, that will bring in the revenues, bigger revenues and faster. And why not, may I ask? So perhaps the Wyons and Trinseos may have to wait until they are eager enough, and we have resources enough, to pursue exactly what they need. Meanwhile, roll on the electronics consumables market indeed.

Hopefully over these next exciting weeks, the pain of excessive dilution will be eased by a rising SP, so that as shareholders we can turn our attention to the overall improvement in the value of our shares, rather than continue to rue the size of the smaller slice of what is becoming a much bigger pie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $18.13K 866.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 2649548 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 13754 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 742216
Last updated 14.37pm 18/06/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.