ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

my posts are usually very low key after an announcement, but...

1. 4,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12253
    my posts are usually very low key after an announcement, but today's has really excited me.

a very interesting point you bring up semi

I've already shared my thoughts on getting some sort of announcement after the tripartite meeting next month. and the relationship with ev2 could produce something similar. here are how we describe the 2 CET products anteotech have

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 9.29.37 pm.png

high silicon anode - "develop a proprietary anode which the Company will license to future partners"

and how the technology platforms will be monetised

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 9.39.44 pm.png

from today about ev2

"Follow-up face to face meetings are planned for mid-June prior to The Battery Show in Stuttgart that, if successful, will see the development of a program to incorporate AnteoTech’s proprietary silicon anode technology into this process and enable EV2 to complete this objective."

we announced in the jan quarterly that we had completed "Production of first proprietary AnteoTech Ultra High Silicon anode containing 70% silicon"

it was a few weeks after ev1's anode was delivered. that battery has hit 1000 cycles, but with our own 70% silicon anode we have heard nothing other than testing is tracking as expected.

why haven't we heard more?
    who is testing it?
    anteotech don't have the capability.
    why would results be a secret ?
    we have been told that our proprietary silicon anode tech will involve joint ventures (above)
    would ev2 be interested in the tech if they or a 3rd party hasn't been testing it?
    what will happen if ev2 agrees to a development program?
    would it be a signed jv ?
    as semi asked how much will our high silicon anode tech be worth? $400 per lt for the anteoX and how much for the licence fee for the tech?

deals could be closer than we all expect. also have had a MTA with consumer electronics1 for over 2 months now. its going to be a pivotal few months ahead........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $16.60K 756.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 375224 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 584536 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.