ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Operational Update - Clean Energy Technology, page-97

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    They are going to need that money to keep flowing in until they can finally stand on their own 2 feet...
    Voting no to the options cuts that flow off, so how will they get that money if the options are voted down?? SPP again??
    Voting yes keeps that flow going if in the next 12 to 24 months they keep the share price up above 3.5 cents then those options get converted, with the incentive to do it in the next 12 month to get the bonus options. Then bonus options at 5 cents within 2 years...

Pretty sure they didn't just pull some figures out of their butt, they must be pretty confident that they can keep the share price at or above those levels..

My prediction is some well timed announcements and concerted effort by the team to get this share price moving upwards.

So will the options dilute, yes but only if we are on the way up... If we sit stagnant then they don't get converted so no issue until they have to raise that money another way...

Just my 2 cents on this. and again, I participated so let me have my optionswink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.