ADO 0.00% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Operational Update - Clean Energy Technology, page-131

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    I must be the only bloke/shareholder that expected nothing from that trip…??
    •They were meeting with other EV manufacturers - standard ADO sh!t.
    •They were having that tripartite meeting, it didnt happen, it’s been pushed back - standard ADO sh!t
    •They met with ‘lots of interested parties at the seminar who were keen hear what ADO can do for them’ - standard ADO sh!t

Unfortunately after 6 years of holding (i’m in awe of you longer term holders! You’ve all got the patience of a chopping block!!) I expect nothing from them in the near future! Nothing (as in deals/contracts) is going to drop until our partners/collaborators/whoever tell us they are ready to go.

We/Anteotech are at the complete mercy of EV1/EV2 all the way up to EV7 (or is it up to EV8 now??) and whoever else is trialling anything that ADO is peddling……

Something WILL happen one day, I honestly am (almost) sure of it, but while we are such a small company, and so desperate for some love from someone/anyone, we dont really get any say in how long people want to string us along for….we’ll just be that desperate little company with awesome technology, that throws ourself at anyone that smiles in our direction.

The big 1 will drop one day, i’m hoping before the end of the year….even just some kind of small deal before the end of the year would be good.

Like many of you, I am over it!…..I am over hoping things are ‘just around the corner’ or “imminent” (rolleyes.png), but I still feel like we are onto a winner, I wont be giving up on them just yet!…..it’s just hard being a loser in the meantime. biggrin.png

as Babe Ruth once said: ”it’s hard to beat a person that never gives up”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $42.79K 1.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 271944 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 851994 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.