FGR 1.69% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

Flaws in logic. If its the little guys not buying at all or more...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    Flaws in logic.

If its the little guys not buying at all or more are selling, then it means big guys don't give a rats about FGR. - How is it logically entailed that the big guys don't give a rats because little guys are not buying or are selling more. If the answer is that the price is going down, then I'd point out that the big guys, being smart enough, will take advantage of price weakness. You're presupposing how the big guys operate.

As the sp therefore has gone down, they would have checked , my comments have merit and the truth came out. Basically you are saying I was correct. This would be ascribing a logical fallacy to spid, post hoc ergo propter hoc , it's also the straw-man fallacy in itself.

The other line of logic can be discounted because it suggests big guys make investments based on HC comments and don't check. This is a false dilemma.

haha any bush lawyer could apply these tricks.

WG is a business man, not a scientist. I don't want, and nor should anyone, a scientist running the business. WG is there, I hope, to help push through deals. Like BEST, what's the risk/reward like? The deal with traxys? lots of unknowns to the retail market on this one. But deals are being made and isn't that their job? caveat of course is that it remains to be seen if these deals are any good but WG has skin in the game and more than most, he understood that quality is important, and sooner than many others. Premises have been acquired and permits sought to begin production, will OHS issues be part of the permitting process?

I can't say I have a beef with WG and what he's done so far for FGR at all, but then there are obvious holes in the knowledge as I stated above, plus the whole lack of release of test results or status', but WG is just chairman, what about other members of board and executive, where is the singling out of these folks for attention? Hope they are all earning their substantial incomes, incomes for instance that are or will be derived from those that just converted oppies . I'm sure if you're holding this stock that you'd want to thank spid and others that contributed to the coffers to keep this ship moving. Those purchasing shares from someone else didn't actually contribute anything to the company, they just now own a share of it, hopefully by buying it from someone who did contribute and has now sold at a profit as a result of that contribution having helped the company grow, in a perfect world perhaps.

One reason you'd still hold if you're underwater and your view was that FGR are on the edge of a financial cliff, and do not have the wherewithal to deal with the technical side of their business, is that to sell at a loss would be to admit that you were wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $39.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $18.57K 309.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150150 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 270667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ 8300
Last updated 14.21pm 26/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.