FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

@downsyde Got you thinking and posting. Good. Para 1 and 2.The...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    @downsyde Got you thinking and posting. Good.

Para 1 and 2.The last time I tried to post on other companies I got moderated.

Para 3. Boron, don't know, someone elsecan look up
    Peristence, you mean how much lost in the process by washing for example. I doubt not much. Mg, Ca, Al likely present as silicates, hence need to know Si also. None very soluable in water and why graphene miners hand pick pieces of visal rocks, but trace fragments down to sub micron will be there and won't dissolve. Fortunately, the raw carbon gaswon't have huge amounts but the source carbon was probably coal buried tectonic subduction, so will by default have some silicates.

Did you know that the compostions I posted previously at ppm level were "Sri Lankan graphite was processed within dynamic thin films in the vortex fluidic device" from Dec 2016 Qtly?

Not all over the place re patents. Their utility is in direct proportion to the Balance Sheet backing them. If the buyer is a big guy - he can take of himself and develp his own IP and not be bullied into yeilding.

Using Pot.permangante to oxidise is ok because MnO4 is very soluable in plain water, KMnO4 is 41g/litre. (given your lab experience I would have expected you to now this). The oxidising reaction
    Mn(VII) is reduced under acidic conditions to Mn(IV) or Mn(II).
    Mn ions readily soluale in acidified (and low oxygen content) water.
    So don't worry about making GO.

The "stuff" graphene will be added to, will be chemical grade. For use in any hi-tech application that is expected to have 20 years life and cycle 10,000 times won't be bought from "some guy" on Alibaba. So yes impurity management is essential - educate yourself by reading anything from Jeff Dahn at Tesla. Better still, watch his you tubes.

Not important what you "think" is a concern. The fact is to command top dollar the product control of impurties will be essential. Of course, not everyone wants the same thing. But I thought FGR intended to be the quality supplier and who else is in a better position to clean graphene up? Who wants IP royalties? Duh.

I am not "in a lather". But now things like health implications of airborne graphene and impurity content has been aired, and whether you agree with me now or not, you will thank me later.

Last edited by jumpstart: 30/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.