FGR 0.00% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

I won't cherry pick because I can answer all of them. [But not...

1. 5,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I won't cherry pick because I can answer all of them.

[But not well known in HC. - there we go again dismissing the HC community and what they may or may not know, even if it's true why say it?   ] I was trying to be polite and not refer to your posts directly.

[ "Turns out the speculation that conversion to rGO would in some way help purify the material was just that. ]

Let me see if I understand what this complaint and point is about. Speculates (hypothesises) then goes and does research, reports the results, and somehow thats mocked as a bad thing? I wonder why?

perhaps I was on to something after all? Ah. Now I get it. Lucky guess leads to braggadiccio?

Next para is waaaay too long to repost, but in the middle was the answer, described in hewer of wood's style.

The answer is that the specific area of a gram of exfoliated graphene is ~500m2.  A cube of graphene weight 20 kg (a man lift)  has external block surface area of ~0.28m2. Hence the exposed mined surface is absolutely negligable compared to the exfoliated 20 kg block, so no need to discard the outside. (0.028 millionths :1 area ratios). FGR need to avoid obvious attached visual waste rock, and already do. Nothing fancy needed in mine as you hinted at mockingly, but -- do not smash graphene to pieces that Elcora obviously does, and maybe that is FGR's secret sauce, and why Elcora needs a process.  Careful handling especially after exfoliation in clean, dry particle  free air maybe is all that is needed. Worth a try.  Glad its your idea, if not I am sure it will be.

As you asked nicely, no I am not averaging down. I misjudged the entry on the first little toe. I had larger entry later at better price in anticipation -wrongly, that the mining would be faster than it was to identified vein. I am discovering that my low ball estimations of FGR mining are wildly optimistic and I need to aim much lower.

As regards TA vs FA, or both - TA is ridiculous on a illiquid / thinly traded stock without any cashflow events and moves only on news spikes.  Your vague reference to a healthy blend is non-actionable advice.

TA (Technical Analyis) in trading has absolutely nothing to do with technical analysis in engineering.

What I have been doing is neither FA or TA as defined in trading. On this tiny stock with technial/eng aspects I have been testing the soundness of the technical side of the business checking robustness and technical claims, while checking the business side of the business to see if they have the management of technical/eng side sorted AND the money side sorted. My conclusion is they do not have the technical side sorted, though they think they have because they think their technical skills are sufficient. The money side is now, and for now, well enough organised, but not sure how big a kick in the financial pants they could take because financial adequacy is mixed up with timing of other events, and the quality and quantity of other events (mining, BEST, markets).

FGR is in the middle of the Flying Trapeze act with us all looking up and gasping and no net. The targetted vein really needs to be hit on time and deliver commercial, company-making vein i.e. sizable width. Failure means more time, more money, more excuses and much lower sp. much lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $7.261K 130.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55981 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 54841 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ 3732
Last updated 11.19am 31/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.