FGR 1.72% 5.7¢ first graphene limited

Oh dear you googled something and found a paper that talks about...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    Oh dear you googled something and found a paper that talks about widely known, but ignore the context that it's widely known amongst those folks doing that particular research.

lucky guess? lol I said feel free to look it up, and there you go turns out I was right, ever hear of the fallacy of the beard? turns out appeal to authority is also a logical fallacy.

You missed the one about how most of us here because purer in makes for purer out, i.e. this isn't a revelation that you've brought to us.

I asked if this is what you would suggest re 'treating with kid gloves' as clearly absurd to make the mine shaft a clean room, the equivocation of graphene and graphite in your post made it hard to determine just at what point things would be handled in a particular way, I won't carry on about the imprecise language as I think I got the gist of it?

So what are you going to do about the electrolyte to exfoliate the graphene? and would you still do this in water given the information posted in your referenced material above? again completely missed these little points, as they don't suit your narrative.

Had a little toe in and have averaged down, sounds like a sound investment strategy. Your assertion that TA is meaningless in illiquid stocks is not supported. It can and has been shown that TA can be applied to illiquid stocks, we can get in to this if you really want to.

Why would I be talking about TA from an engineering point of view? Is this what you are? a retired engineer looking to make a quick buck?

the rest is just tooting your own horn cause you think your smarter than everyone.

You should thank spid and others for actually contributing something to this company and ensuring your smallish loss isn't compounded, for now. If this is how you see it it's astounding that you'd still hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $37.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $23.33K 422.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 88587 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 131602 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 56687
Last updated 11.20am 13/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.