FGR 1.75% 5.8¢ first graphene limited

So then if you concede that exfoliation will be done in water...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    So then if you concede that exfoliation will be done in water and metallic ions will be present then you must also concede that it is only post this stage that purification can occur. Your statement then about kid gloves from mine to application can therefore be abandoned, if not for this, then also the limiting practicalities of it. You completely omitted any reference to this, despite claiming that you wouldn't cherry pick as you could respond to everything.

"todays winning pointless answer" this is a nothing statement, you dismiss an assertion by simply stating its pointless, which is the more pointless?

post hoc fallacy is essentially correlation without causation, how does this not apply? you haven't shown that it doesn't you've just stated that it doesn't and then made an ad hominem attack. You've also falsely ascribed this as being Spid's position hence straw man, which you didn't refute. I'm not trying to impress anyone, this is just you being unable to deal with getting called out on very obvious tactics.

Retired engineer comment isn't about ageist anything, just getting my head around what you do and why you have so much time to trawl the internet. I mean on that note, are you able to access full texts of these research articles, or just the abstract? would hate for you to be reading an abstract and not having the benefit of not reading the full text, you know the actual data and methods used to support the assertions that you'd read there. Moreover I note that you wouldn't respond to the rest of my statement regarding what the phd's/profs would be aware of, you know like the folks at Swinburne involved in the BEST battery.

And yes it's arguing from false dilemma, you've essentially said that these are the only lines of logic, whereas they really aren't. hence false dilemma.

If you think any of what you wrote is a rebuttal against my position you are sorely mistaken, just parlour tricks and slight of hand. nice try though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $38.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $19.37K 341.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84341 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 86875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 307594
Last updated 15.36pm 10/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.