FGR 1.75% 5.8¢ first graphene limited

Hi @spid81 Given the choice of two options you always seem to...

1. 5,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Hi @spid81

Given the choice of two options you always seem to take the second. No, it was to the seven or nine folk. I am curious to know what revelations were significant to them, or any other reasonable comment they care to make.

For me, only one paragraph was able to be commented on. The rest was almost the incoherent ramblings of an intelligent but lazy Uni student dropped out. Lots of half scientific noise, dis-jointed, imprecise, disorganised, excuses for not knowing more but having a strong opinion or theory anyway....

99.9% means 1,000 ppm are something else. Certainly a better place to start making more pure than 25%, or worse as in some the South Australian hopefulls at 15%.

For clarity, the impurities matter when used in, say, SC. The other materials present with graphene (not the impurities) can be affected by combination of heat and side reactions involving or catalysed by the impurities thereby degrading the other materials during charge/discharge cycles for example. Obviously anything on the surface of graphene particles say 3 layers thick or less will matter more in this sceanario than an impurity located inter layer in much physically larger/thicker graphene. Migration/diffusion out would be extremely slow.

And impurities, if they have impact will matter much more in the <3 layers if no other reason than the surface area is much larger and more likely impurrity is avaialable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $38.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $19.37K 341.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84341 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 86875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 307594
Last updated 15.36pm 10/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.