AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

My understanding, and I stand to be corrected, is that we should...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

My understanding, and I stand to be corrected, is that we should know flow rates mid to late August. We had a small delay with the fishing expedition so that was a few days lost. If it is a commercial discovery, and it hard to fathom that it will not be, it can be connected up straight away and generating revenue.

I do not believe that this one additional well withh see us move up to 20PJ. That was a goal that set out to achieve in 12 to 18 months so maybe that is an additional 1 or 2 wells. If Myall Creek 4 is successful, it will be relatively easy to replicate.

Regarding revenue, your assumption that if we went to 20PJ we would be at $15m per quater, IMHO is probably near to the mark. It would depend on the how liquids rich the well current well and future wells are. In their announcement they have stated that they are liquids rich which is great for additional revenue. The multi-frac could see this well produce some really good numbers.

To those long term holders who had the conviction to keep buying in the 7s, 8s and 9s, well done and it feels a lot better today than just a short few weeks ago.

GLTAH
    Last edited by shadow1: 06/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.