AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

What a strange trading day. SP has been pushed further down...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    What a strange trading day. SP has been pushed further down today, down to 0.81, but then picked up over the arvo. The person/people who's been selling, obviously wants out. Whether they're worried about macro economic issues, or they've just decided to get rid of as much as possible before NY. They could've kept selling as the buy side refilled, but didn't. Let's hope they're finished. @slatter, the company have done more presentations this year than any other time I can think of. At the AGM, R. Cressey said they were actively putting the company out there. This includes NT and NWQ. They employ people exactly for this reason. Have a look at the Co site under investors presentations; so many recent ones.
    The last announcement is intriguing, certainly demonstrates great potential, can't wait for gas to flow. I still can't work out how they can turn a conventional well into a stimulated one after the production tubing is down, perhaps @Kreno or @orion124 can shed some light on that. Another item they were excited about was the new exploration tenement next to where Santos and Shell have positioned. Armour wanted that one as well and talked about how it all links down to the SE from Kincora towards the basin. I met the new CFO also, Richard Aden, a very nice informative man, as well as Karl and Roger.
    I added to my holdings today based on the last announcement and the general meeting. Best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.