WR1 2.86% 68.0¢ winsome resources limited

I ran a bit of stuff through AI re fires and PMET; I like its...

1. 2,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3846
    I ran a bit of stuff through AI re fires and PMET; I like its thinking.

In light of the recent updates from PMET, an intriguing hypothesis has emerged, suggesting the prospect of a seemingly disastrous event could have unanticipated benefits. Though no fires have been set as of now, the conjecture implies that should such an event occur, it might be viewed as a fortuitous development rather than an outright catastrophe. The theory proposes that a wildfire, if ignited, could serve multiple strategic objectives. It could clear the wildlife brush, thereby removing various layers of flora and fauna. This would facilitate the identification of otherwise hidden pegmatites and conveniently simplify the construction of roads. While some might label this strategy as a 'false flag' operation, others may consider it a stroke of good fortune. The truth is yet to unfold. Regardless, from a financial and environmental perspective, the potential benefits of temporarily withdrawing from the site and letting the fire burn could be substantial. In the long term, this seemingly destructive event might indeed prove to be a blessing in disguise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $147.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.5¢ 67.5¢ $306.7K 446.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15830 67.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 19654 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.