ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Didn't they release an update late last quarter saying they had...

1. 2,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 673
    Didn't they release an update late last quarter saying they had fixed issues and productivity was great?? Very misleading. I find our CEO to be a very unreliable, misleading individual to be honest. Every quarter we are let down. Sales were crap because of bad rain boo-hoo. Sales were bad because we purposely delayed deliveries to negotiate a better price boo-hoo. Sales were bad because of poor contractor performance boo-hoo. Now the plant is coming offline?? Fat lot of help the thickener circuit provided!! We need a change of management with somebody with a proven track record of getting things done and more credibility taking over. Look at Mark Calderwood from another mining company (wont name as i don't wish to cross promote), he built a mine in 7 months on time and budget. Under promises and over delivers. Cedric can't build a plant and ramp up production in over 2 years. Yes, different jurisdictions but i leave you with this saying:

If you really want to achieve something, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse.

Disgruntled holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.