ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Operational Update Phase 3 Acceleration, page-38

1. 1,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    Didn't they release an update late last quarter saying they had fixed issues and productivity was great?? Very misleading. I find our CEO to be a very unreliable, misleading individual to be honest. Every quarter we are let down. Sales were crap because of bad rain boo-hoo. Sales were bad because we purposely delayed deliveries to negotiate a better price boo-hoo. Sales were bad because of poor contractor performance boo-hoo. Now the plant is coming offline?? Fat lot of help the thickener circuit provided!! We need a change of management with somebody with a proven track record of getting things done and more credibility taking over. Look at Mark Calderwood from another mining company (wont name as i don't wish to cross promote), he built a mine in 7 months on time and budget. Under promises and over delivers. Cedric can't build a plant and ramp up production in over 2 years. Yes, different jurisdictions but i leave you with this saying:

If you really want to achieve something, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse.

Disgruntled holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.