88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Imo Bert the company has excuted this quite well. Yes we may...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Imo Bert the company has excuted this quite well.

Yes we may being seeing a little sp pain over the next few months but the potential prize in considerable for those prepared to take the plunge.

The fact that the Funds/Instos are keeping this at current sp is only so they make their cut. When you have considerable stock to sell down at 10-20% profit then they will bracket it to do so. We all know how mercenary they can be.

The 25M was raised with a significant uptake by larger funds/instos and whos to say they arnt in it for more (highly likely imo) given the last raising was significantly oversubscribed.

It is the way of the investment world for an sp to be weaker whilst developments are, well, developing.

Its probably better to set the bar low in terms of the sp and if we do get decent movement prior then it will be a pleasant surprise. But for many here its the end prize that we're after anyway. And like I said before, the longer the traders have to suffer nothing happening the more likely the stock moves into LT hands and the sp will move according to those LTermers expecatations rather than having to wade thru too much trader volume as I think we have the necessary trader involvement in any case given the daily trading volumes.

d.

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere” Albert Einstein

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.