ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Still hoping smsf cash is released prior to any well economics as this could be a catalyst for a bit of a rerate.

But if I have to pay premium then so be it. I'm not going to quibble over a few thousand here or there if it gives me a million of these things to sit on for a few years in my smsf. It could be a super changer for me as my super is not where id like it to be in any case and to risk this much for the potential end game of Icewine is well, worth the risk for me.

I wouldn't suggest others do it unless they are financially comfortable to do so and fully understand whats going on with this company to realise the implied risks still associated with this unconventional play.

Itchy feet Spfx ?

I'm the kind of person that goes and plays with car salespeople just for the fun of it. Its actually quite a good way of keeping abreast of the car values and what these guys will do for a deal and desensitizes you to market/sales forces so that you don't simply jump straight in on an emotional buy.

I would not have thought it would be back to 3.4/5 again but it is and I can understand why given that some placement takers would have got theirs at the lower price of the average. The rest imo is funds/instos working all the loose trader holdings which will be out there unless those traders have converted to one of us !!!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.