AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Yes, I hope SP grows as well. It is an interesting exercise to...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Yes, I hope SP grows as well. It is an interesting exercise to work through the exact timings and the associated impacts of the various issues to the share price.

Some of the key issues go back over 12 months ago, when our share proce was around .12c to .14c and then there was an unexpected Cap Raise at the price of .10c .... clearly this was going to impact our SP and over the next 12 months or so our SP halved to 5c, due to the dilution and poor drill results.

The SP bobbed up and down a bit after that, to the negative news of yet another Cap Raise at 5c, but also jumped with the perceived positive news of the Santos farm in.

The possibilty of the next CR for retail Shareholders (all of us) has been debated on these threads, as some folks want the same that was offered to the commercial interests and mates, but others say there has been too much dilution already, we can get a pretty good deal anyway if we just buy shares on market, as we are still in the penny stock range of 5c.

Maybe the SP goes up a cent or two on some miscellaneous / perceived good news. But I absolutely am certain the SP will fall below 5c if our recently drilled wells turn out to be more duds. We need positove results asap from this mob.

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.