HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

I don't think we are going to see a "Shell Report" The last...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I don't think we are going to see a "Shell Report" The last Quarterly Report said:

"During the reporting period Hartshead announced that it had entered into an agreement with Shell UK
    Exploration & Production Limited (Shell), to undertake an Engineering Study for a tie-in of Hartshead’s
    Phase I gas field development to Shell’s infrastructure. The Study agreement provides a basis of design
    and cost estimate for the tie-in of facilities through Shell’s infrastructure detailing the required
    brownfield modifications as part of the gas offtake route for the Anning and Somerville gas fields.
    The study work, which has now commenced, is being undertaken by Petrofac and managed by
    Hartshead. Shell will provide project assurance, prior to entering the next phase of engineering work,
    which is the FEED, prior to FDP submission to the UK government."

HHR has proceeded by awarding Petrofac the next stage (FEED) engineering, specifically to tie the 2 new unmanned platforms to Shell's infrastructure. So it's fair to assume Shell is comfortable with boundary criteria (flow rates, tie-in points, safety, and engineering) established by Petrofac and HHR is ok with the cost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $23.49K 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15431158 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4300000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.