HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

Yes gas prices have softened and are now at pre-war levels but...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Yes gas prices have softened and are now at pre-war levels but that's still ridiculously high compared to the long term average. The fact most of the world is now scrambling over LNG demonstrates that domestically produced NG will always trade higher than the 60p Chris had originally touted as a target sale price. HHR have plenty of cash in the bank and "shouldn't" have to raise working capital ever again. Divestment will supply us all the cash we need IMO. All analysts are indicating next winter will see all the same issues again which will go on for several years until the Russian supply has been replaced. The days of sub £1 gas are over and HHR will be coming to market right when the UK will be screaming for more domestic gas production are two winters of obscenely high energy costs. I'm personally salivating at the idea of buying more size in HHR, I just want it below 3c if possible. The NG fired power station I operate shuts in June 2026, I'm intending on HHR helping me either retire or get a completely different (and lower paying) job after that! GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $11.45K 1.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 16126329 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 459525 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.