VSR 6.67% 1.4¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

Have checked out the IOG peers previously and could not find any...

1. 572 Posts.
    Have checked out the IOG peers previously and could not find any listed on the ASX with production of 750 barrels of oil a day (not equivalent barrels) with a market cap of less than $150M so IOG with a MC of only $39M should have made ground on our peers already; but let us wait for the quarterly report due this/next week to confirm production rates for the whole quarter which could result in a significant share price re-rating.

And then we have the imminent AKK Niobrara well results where "Logs from first well are comparable to best producing Niobrara wells in Wattenberg and Silo Fields in Colorado" which produce about 600 boed per well and "will be fractured using a multistage hydraulic fracturing treatment by the end of October" with results expected to be announced at the AKK AGM in November.

In my previous post I quoted from a New York Times article - in part: "Simply by drilling a single well, they [exploration companies] could then count as part of their reserves nearby future well sites. In this case, higher reserves generally led to a higher stock price", and the fact that the IOG Niobrara acreage is within 400 meters of the Pathfinder well where the resource numbers by AKK are quoted as 'quite substantial', reserve estimates could be expected to cross over artificial drill lease boundaries into the IOG acreage- a potential bonanza for the IOG sp.

As Gerry McGann, MD of IOG, said in his recent webcast 'We could well have a tiger by the tail'. Let's get that 'tiger in the tank' as the old ESSO ads portrayed and pray that it does not just play golf!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $6.798M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $78.42K 5.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3006953 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 204163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.