CND 7.14% 3.0¢ condor energy limited

In the light of what has been posted today, I am beginning to...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In the light of what has been posted today, I am beginning to get that 'orrible feeling that perhaps BKP "may" be in line to put up some cash..But,there is another factor!!

The longer I think about it,the more I suspect that is why Peter Philipchuk has been brought on board.. So that he may come up with "an appropriate new Partner" in order to participate in a concentrated effort to organize the launch of a CONVENTIONAL PROGRAM, as he,

quote: "is specifically keen to pursue the exploration of the above mentioned Hagen Member,BASED ON HIS ORIGINAL ANALYSIS OF THE AREA." Unquote.

Baraka retains,at present, 25% working interest in both EP127 and EP128,plus the jewel in the crown,75% of the Elkedra prospect.

I believe the optimum scenario would be for Statoil and PFC to chase the Shale Gas, while BKP and ??? chase the OIL..
    That would be win/win for all parties, but even more so for BKP and new J.V. partner,as the infrasructure to get oil to market is much less costly to manage, and quicker to install, than to cater for gas marketing and distribution!!

So,in the final analysis, we have two simultaneous programs in play; Statoil/PFC chasing uncoventional oil/gas, while
    BKP and Philipchuk's intro.,chase conventional hydrocarbons!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $17.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.17K 1.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 384482 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 102217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.