FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Err, its micrographite as there is no plan for single layer,...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    Err, its micrographite as there is no plan for single layer, which is what graphene is. Calling it graphene when it is more than one layer is fiction, end of story. Industry and what not can call it that if they like, they are still wrong.

And yeah sorry its "only" 3 years, gosh its hardly any time at all!

the plan to commission stage three is just that, a 'plan', it hasn't been funded, thinking funding will come from converting oppies is ludicrous. CR incoming, and with all those high paid executives and scientists and what not, it's going to be a doozy! And they won't commission stage 3 without having a deal in place, the last guy couldnt get one over the line, will the new guy be able to? Does the benefit of TLG micrographite justify the increased price for these products? the answer at the moment is NO else a deal would be struck and phase 3 started. Hope 2017 will be the year, but not holding my breath, wonder how this cobalt thing will go, or is it smoke and mirrors for the incoming CR??

These tiddlers are just that, i like FGR as IMO they had the nouse to pursue the graphene from graphite angle, following in TLG's wake, but of course went for a resource with better fundamentals to produce graphene from, its just frikkin obvious. This isnt to say that I have a large portion of funds in FGR, and i have a bit less in TLG, im happy enough for TLG to do their thing as like i said it has low SOI and a large defined resource. I wouldnt go digging up all the ins and outs of it as there is no point. Heck I don't know the ins and outs of FGR, and only like to go in to details when they bring out some sciencey stuff as that's my background.

Still hitting yourself in the face with these stones I see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.