CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Ann: Operational Update, page-26

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Ctl is certainly gaining momentum, most important information in the quarterly will be dimond drill results at the A1 hopefully they reveil there is a parallel structure under I think it is the moons structure which would increase the life of mine considerably. I think ctl is doing the right thing opening up the union hill mine even though it will require adintional capital, it will allow more time to define the resources the a1 and will bring down the aisc per ounce due to the mine being next door to the mill.

I personally would like ctl to preform a share buy back once all debt has been repaid and a small amount of cash is on hand for the following reason.

Ctl has 340million options on issue at around 3.4 cents which do not expire until November 2019 which i believe will get issued!

If the shares get issued ctl will have over 1 billion shares on issue. Currently ctl has 700 million shares on issues which is an excetible amount on issue wouldn't won't any more!

If ctl could do a share buy back of 5million at say 2 cents per share that would reduce the number of shares on issue by 250 million which would stop share dilution and would be a great way to make the company more attractive to investors and certainly a good way to reward share holders .

Just a thought!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.