ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Operational Update, page-39

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I thank you @rocket973 for availing me (us), of your superior stock market wisdom. After all, as you alluded to in one of your recent posts on another thread, your SMSF's are making millions.
    After doing a little bit of research into GRR, I have come to a bit of a conclusion. Trying to compare GRR and NSL, is like the old trying to compare apples and oranges. Here's why.
    GRR are an established company, that are about half way between their 52 week high and low. They may have recently paid a dividend as you say, but are only a bit part player in a market that has some of the worlds biggest players, and are pretty unlikely to get much bigger. So in other words, they are a pretty safe dividend paying stock, that is pretty much at their limit. You also mentioned in one of your posts that because of Bill Shorten's new plan to do away with franking credits, then SMSF's might start dumping these types of stocks, in favour of stocks with rising SP's, because there is no CGT in super funds.
    NSL on the other hand, are "the only" foreign owned and operated company, in a market (country), that from the predictions of many of the worlds top economists, will be the fastest growing economy in the world for the foreseeable future. NSL has already stated that their intention (goal), is to expand from their current capacity of 200 ktpa, to 8.5mtpa. That is 42.5 times bigger!! They have also been allocated land by the GoAP for a Pellet Plant and a Greenfield Steel Plant. They aren't mining high grade ore, they are beneficiating low grade ore (which is in abundance in India by the way) to a higher grade sellable product.
    So whilst NSL are not currently in the same position as GRR, and nobody is arguing that they are, they clearly have something that GRR does not, MASSIVE POTENTIAL. Also, I don't believe anybody on this forum is guaranteeing that NSL will get to where they wish to, but believe me, if they (we) do, then I will gladly lead the chorus of "thank ya mother for the rabbits", "how do ya like them apples" and "stick that one fair up ya clacker"!!
    I also do a lot of work in a field that requires a knowledge of, and an understanding of, human psychology. One thing this work has taught me, is that people don't just say things for the sake of saying things, there is always some sort of agenda or meaning. I wonder what yours may be. Good luck with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.