MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

Ann: Operational Update, page-4

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    MZI should have by now already drawn the last 4M$ remaining RCF loan facility. I find it difficult to believe that they would accept to give MZI those last 4M$ and then just throw in the towel, refuse to continue financing the company and drag the company to bankruptcy in which case the liquidation of its assets would hardly repay any susbtantial amounts to RCF (they already poured in some 120M$ of equity+debt, in case of liquidation they may at best get some 10M$ - 15M$ in auctions from selling the equipment on site + land (that is if they find buyers), not worth it). Hopefully RCF will make the sensible choice and give management and the company the last chance to upgrade the plant and achieve profitability by H2 2019 thanks to a now clear path to profitability.

In case RCF accepts to refinance the company and therefore we avoid bankruptcy, I expect a sudden jump/ sharp increase in the share price due to susbtantially reduced risk and uncertainty. If we dont go bankrupt by end of december / beginning of january, then this could be the bottom and it is up from here.

Happy multi-bagger hunting and good luck to all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.