ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Margaret, I respect how positive you are and the good vibes you...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96

Margaret, I respect how positive you are and the good vibes you bring to this forum but....

The same lines and words you hang off from SC and management are the same ones me and many others have over the many many years. SC has always been confident and it’s his direction that has got us here.

This is a shit read but it really hits home how much shareholder wealth Steve has destroyed - 93% in the last 5 years!

https://**.st/stocks/au/pharmaceuti...s-ago-youd-be-sitting-on-a-93-loss-today/amp/

I understand being negative on this forum really doesn’t help suda and all I want is for it to succeed. This isn’t about suda, it’s about the poor performance of SC. My worry is that if things don’t change in the way of getting deals completed and then continual momentum after, we may be gone.

As I’ve said before I don’t care who runs the company as long as they are competent and are kicking goals. I’d also much rather someone who stands up and says they messed up instead of pointing the finger at everything else. We haven’t achieved much in the last 5 years to bring any form of wealth in.

I hope hopper recognises this and the reasons why before it’s too late and all us LTH are done.

Let’s hope suda can kick some goals with this new round of money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $161.1K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16330 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 67603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.