CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I happened to talk to floor manager in a health food store in...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    I happened to talk to floor manager in a health food store in eastern suburbs.....

During our conversation we got onto food seeds products, with the manager mentioning the EM Hemp seeds foods are very organic and popluar brand, doing very well with many of their clients...

With our conversation continuing in lengthy details to health benefits of hemp seeds being a great protein source, high amounts of vitamin E, calcium, sodium, potassium phosphorus, iron, zinc and magnesium..

I was really impressed, the manager certainly knew her stuff.

The manager even went on about how to use the hemp seeds for breakfast, porridge, smoothies, salads, etc...encouraging her regular clients how to use the product...

Now mind you the shopping centre I went too, the demographics are in 50's plus category and not an alternative health store where younger people are more conscious and up to speed with alternative plant food medicine for health and well being...

People are onto hemp products for health and well being in all ages...

And whoever mention hemp food consumables aren't going anywhere, think again, even the smallest retail store are doing well in supplying and selling it...and that brand is under the T12, CGB umbrella...

Enough said....

Best wishes to all shares holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.