CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Operational Update, page-3

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    More fluff. Nothing new, just re-iterating what has already been announced in 2017, 2018 and this year LOL...

We can see the "imminent" Mining Lease, 2 years down the track is STILL being "fast-tracked" biggrin.png How hilarious! I bring people's attention to the market announcement ("QBL Bauxite Team in China" released 26/04/2018).

"The Company continues to work towards finalising the application for a Mining Lease (ML) at South Johnstone, with its environment team, Northern Resources Consultants, monitoring on-site surface water and groundwater quality, and background dust and noise levels, in preparation for the ML application which is NOW ALMOST COMPLETE"

HMMMMM..... 1.5 years later, and STILL almost complete? Perhaps they should re-visit their definition of what "fast track" means.

In the last quarterly, the company had just over approximately 4 months of cash left, and yet Canntab and other MM pills are still a fair way away. The license to produce hasn't been granted yet - so who knows whether we can believe the 90 days + another 120 days lead time on the blister packs + then they need to get approval for exports (which they don't yet have). This means Canntab is still at a minimum 9-12months away... So much for forming 'strategic alliances' to get first-mover advantage - when other companies on the ASX are already fulfilling MM orders!

It also reminded me to re-visit the December 2017 Quarterly Report (Released 01/12/2018) and have a look at pg. 10

"The directors believe that MCL should be able to generate significant profits over the coming year, and the directors intend to issue dividends to shareholders once these profits materialise"

How laughable is that? We have now moved the quoted 1 year and 5 days into the future and yet to see ANY PROFITS materialised, let alone dividends paid what.pngrolleyes.png Can we really believe ANYTHING this company says? Especially when it comes to timelines?
    Last edited by Tomasp: 06/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.