CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Operational Update, page-85

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    Where's NZ trader when you need him?

And let's be clear. I do not dislike the BOD. I don't even know them.

My assessment of the BOD is based purely on the decision making as it is reflected in the published accounts and other announcements made on the ASX.

I appreciate that you may not enjoy my commentary but the facts are what they are. If, they are different to what I post, then let's see your rebuttal. Calling names (e.g. 'nuf nuf' whatever the hell that is in adult speak) and urging others to put me on ignore is hardly what might pass as a considered response. And I really don't care about the 'ignore' thing - as far as I can see it is a 'head in the sand' response.

I take it from your outright dismissal of my posts that you;
    1. Don't mind the dollars of your company being loaned out unsecured and interest free to related entities?
    2. Don't mind company assets (e.g. ML 1492) being 'sold' to a related party and the funds never turning and the debt being subsequently impaired?
    3. Don't mind the establishment of CGA when the parent company continues to lose millions of shareholder dollars (see recent Annual Report).
    4. Don't mind the fact that the ML for bauxite has been a "priority" for ... how long ... now?
    5. Don't mind the fact that, based on the cap raise share price of 3.5c, many are sitting on a paper loss of 60%

And most tellingly your response to the facts is to urge others (those who have taken the time to assist developing your knowledge) to be put on ignore.

You will hear some on here say, "... oh well it's just a spec investment" - whether you might know it or not - that would be sweet, sweet, music to the ears of some. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.