SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Operational Update, page-25

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    Such a negatively loaded post, don't understand the point when the entire world market is bracing itself for a slow down including established/stable cash flow positive and profitable companies.

Yes, closer to $10-11m cash in hand after NSX and taking out $2.4m of merchant security/card-based, etc. Compared to most start-ups, this is still a good position to be in. And if macro-economy collapses further, I'm sure internal risk mitigating strategies would kick in conserving cash as much as possible. I trust JK and the team entirely on this.

Why bring up this EBIT definition over and over again? It was established what JK meant when he used this definition, i.e. to convey 'excluding non-cash, one-off expenses'. This is a business that is on a continued investment/growth path. I'm okay and I'm sure most LT holders are fine with it. Even if ISX is $1 EBIT positive (JK's usage), it's still great news. At least it did not go backwards from an operational viewpoint given the circumstances.

Also, intrigued as to why ISX would need to raise money immediately for its ongoing operations when we don't know the outcome of qrt 1 operations and also future plans?

Finally regarding 'split payment', look forward to that post. However, 4E was a great indicator of ISX's tech prowess that to achieved in difficult conditions. If gaps are found in your analysis, Great! more revenue opportunities.

Last edited by vjojojose1: 21/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.