ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    It's definitely a buy. When there's no hype retail traders don't jump in which frees up brokers to accumulate at a steady pace. This is pretty typical imo. The people selling out now will jump back in when the price has gone up significantly and they'll always remember when they first bought it at 15c and wonder why they ever sold. A lot of people are saying you need patience. It's always easier to say it then it is to actually do it.

I'll use my A2 comparison again. Every year it had a good run around earnings season but the period in between the price just drifted along. Plenty of people complained, begged and pleaded for updates from the company and when nothing came they sold. Then earnings season rolled around again and the company released stellar results. All the people that sold jumped back in and said, "what a great company, I never had a doubt". Sure enough a little bit of downward pressure on the share price and the complaining started again, they sold out again because they had no patience.

Buffett bought Apple shares in 2016, the following month the share price dropped 12%. He didn't sell and Berkshire has since made $87b.

I'm not saying IOU is like either of those companies but we do know that there is value here based on the information that has been provided. The missing ingredient is time and patience in my opinion.

We already know when the next meaningful announcement is expected and that's the 31st of January. This could be a catalyst for a higher share price. The announcement yesterday gave a better insight into the business model and the fact that management operate by the book. That means if/when regulation occurs the company will be well placed to tackle those challenges.

All my opinion only. Like Qui Gon Jinn says, "Your feelings serve you well but don't let them cloud your judgement".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.