ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Cranium, the issue is that you seem to think this is just an innocent mistake.

This is an entire screw up. We missed guidance by 4000 ounces - so at what point did the BOD know this, if they only knew on the 27th of June then that to me is a monumental miss, considering the value of what we are mining, you would expect HQ is getting daily updates of how much gold is being processed. The fact it took until last week for someone to realise they were 4000 ounces short is actually embarrassing.

Secondly the fact that MA was more than happy to spout the project a fortnight ago yet in the space of a fortnight all has gone wrong.

And lastly they stood up at the end of May at the AGM with the plan and put their hands out for more money.

These aren't innocent mistake, something has gone terribly wrong to the point of a complete breakdown of communication between the BOD the Mine and the Executive teams.

We now have uprampers going "But we are going to be mining 8000-9000 ounces shortly" That's not a good thing when guidance was 100,000 ounces for 2022 alone. It means 2023 and 2024 are going to be substantially lower than forecast.

And lastly you are getting lower guidance and your holding is about to be massively diluted while many here were all to happy to vote to give the team more cash and shares.

Nothing about todays news was good news and the fact some people are spinning it as such shows a complete lack of understanding of how a business should operate but also the continuous disclosure requirements.
    Last edited by mario128: 04/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.