NST 0.35% $14.18 northern star resources ltd

Ann: Operational Update, page-72

1. 11,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4770
    I wonder how Iran will respond over the weekend, if they do in fact. Things are on a fine line right now.

There are huge spending bills getting voted on in the USA soon for both Israel and Ukraine. What happens with these will go a long way to whether or not both conflicts escalate IMO. If Israel get more ammunition and support they will likely invade Rafah and potentially parts of Lebanon, and will not be as hesitant in their attacks on Iran imo. If Ukraine get further support, EU countries will start to heavily contemplate sending their own troops into Ukraine like Macron was discussing recently. Because at the end of the day, the main problem is the lack of troops for Ukraine right now and why the front lines are breaking apart.

If the spending bill fails then the west will be pressured into negotiating with Russia and there will be a resolution at some point in the next year. Likewise, Israel will be forced to backtrack because their resources will be spread too thin across multiple conflicts - Hamas, Hezbullah, Houthis, Iranian groups etc.

For the good of the world I hope the spending bill fails miserably, but doubtful because the uniparty in the USA are licking their lips at more defense investment right now. Apart from war, there are more than enough issues in the global economic system to force gold much higher in the months to come. Most countries unemployment rates are rapidly rising and most of the world is slipping very quickly into recessions.
    Last edited by coto: 19/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.