BRU 1.12% 9.0¢ buru energy limited

Thanks Dozen for your thoughts. Unfortunately, I have a...

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Thanks Dozen for your thoughts.

Unfortunately, I have a different thinking as a result of SP history as below:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6180/6180214-b2de70593c9f9d6c71654b74c2e0bb1e.jpg

Plainly, the chart shows what or where the consecutive managements have taken us over years. I too hope it is about to change, but it is significantly different to a changed position. We have to consider all these under the circumstance that we command a significant resource at the right location and opportunity is knocking hard on the door. IMHO it is time that we act as owners of the company in a proactive way to ensure capable people are managing the show. No offence to current or past management, they have done what they can within their capability and well done to them for that. However, it was not good enough as per chart. We do not want to or have to wait another 5-10 years to get a small rerate of the SP (say 30-50c), which is lesser than what we are really worth.

For this, I suggest we take at least baby steps that would not harm such as a) restart Ungani production, b) drill other potential liquids go to production and become self funded to some extends to avoid further dilution. Restructure management to result in cheaper and effective team to become cost effective, proactive, transparent and responsible to SHs. I have seen there are a number of long time SH here just living in hope and belief. This has to change. Just my thoughts, can we all work together for our collective good as I believe we have a real resource that need immediate action.

I am interested to discuss and work with SH who share similar or even dissimilar thoughts on the matter. This is just my thought and no investment advice etc. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $60.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $49.16K 551.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81072 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 91865 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ 156758
Last updated 14.08pm 07/06/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.