SRN 7.69% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

Ann: Operational Update, page-31

1. 7,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2728
    Why on earth would they be going for a dual listing if the MOUs were going ahead? Dual listing is to get more capital in the form of raising capital, theres no other reason for it, so if the MOUs were still happening they would not be going for dual listinig. If the MOUs were worth the paper they were written on I dare say we would be trading a lot higher than what we are right now, Ill make the prediction now and you can quote me on it, these MOUs are not going to be followed through on, I would be very happy to be wrong , but the trading and lack of updates and dual listing direction pretty much shows the outcome of the MOUs.

Nice post mate, need more like this , well thought out , only thing is a dual listing IS a capital raise, when they list on another exhange they will do a raise, will be more dilution for holders. Sometimes it works out well, sometimes not at all, check out IHL, RGT. Dual listing is bascially just management realising they cant get anymore money out of our market, and need to go somewhere else to pull money out of another market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $12.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $11.14K 1.592M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 11010465 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2132470 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.