LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Operational Update, page-50

1. 2,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1601
    he took over a company with 160m AUD in the bank and it took him a year to realize the company were burning far too much money before fixing the problem, uninformed people on this forum were asking about the power situation and the ludicrous costs, its beyond insane to not also assume he had asked those questions or thought about those shortcomings while he pressed on continuing to promise the same goals as previous management did.. I'm not saying he's evil but he's either a complete idiot or he's looking out for himself and his financial situation more than he is that of investors, if i came into a company burning 25m per month on corporate expenses and years away from cashflow i would do a comprehensive evaluation of those costs, come up with a realistic timeline and reduce those costs immediately

and again its worth noting, lilac is not cutting edge technology, they took an existing technology and modified it for lithium, DLE has ben commercialized at scale since the 1990's and lilac has lost every bid it tendered for projects, lilac will likely go bankrupt in the coming years because Kachi will never be commercialized and they haven't won any other projects

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $529.3K 13.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2362455 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.