LKE 0.00% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Operational Update, page-74

1. 2,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1619
    so you think in a years time when LKE (with the same CEO and MD) again put their hand out to investors and ask for another 5-10m AUD knowing full well they have nothing to offer for several years, investors will continue to give them all the money they want? considering that every investor who contributed to the last 5 CRs are now deep red on their investment.. the death of a company happens when they can no longer raise capital and i can't see LKE raising enough to stay afloat with the macro conditions as they are, even if they drop back to being a micro cap explorer with a 50m MC, that means everyone who is invested right now will be losing money, i don't see any outcome that has holders actually making money this year and in that sense i dont know why anyone would invest beyond some kind of brand loyalty or being unwilling to accept a loss. Even in terms of selling assets, nice to top up the bank balance but you'd have to be nuts to think selling an asset would be met positivity by the market, its not a good look when someone sells their car to pay their debts even if it is the smart thing to do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $100.0K 2.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772772 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 655259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.